Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Physical Computing - Lab #1

So, this is lab was my first venture into the depths of physical computing. I feel that overall, things went rather smoothly - escaping without any serious injuries or damage to private property. For my efforts - I was able to make multiple LEDs of various colors light up, as well as garnering the ability to fade them in and out and using a switch to turn them on and off. Perhaps not too exciting to read about - but certainly exciting to accomplish on my end.



My first circuit.


Switch Activated LED



Fading LED using a potentiometer.


This lab served as a great introduction to some of the really core basics/principles of electrical engineering. I am looking forward to start programming microprocessors - especially when it comes pairing code logic with sensors. More to come.

No comments: